Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.726 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,492元 (AU$4,336) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,353 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)