Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.149 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,171 (AU$6,054) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)