Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,581元 (Rp 22,328,265) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)