Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.045 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,276元 (2,293 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)