Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.049 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,142 (2,999 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)