Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.991 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,982元 (2,501 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)