Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.376 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,470 ($2,740) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)