Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,521元 ($2,958) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)