Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,408元 (2,742,195 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)