Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,600 (€1,849) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)