Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.938 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,517 (€1,829) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)