Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13706 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,846 (Php86,434) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)