Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12197 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,570 (Php70,265) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)