Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12677 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,240 (Php80,774) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)