Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,831 (8,824 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)