Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.617 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,542 (ƒ 3,744) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)