Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.564 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,637 (ƒ 3,265) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)