Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.725 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,254元 (ƒ 4,364) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)