Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,670 (ƒ 3,676) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)