Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.838 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,124元 (ƒ 5,244) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)