Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20172 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,691 (57,953 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)