Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20312 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,819 (63,114 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (26 minutes ago)