Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,449 (7,624TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)