Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,093 (€1,880) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)