Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.544 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,634 (NZ$5,421) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)