Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,113 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.350 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,588 ($3,242) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)