Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09603 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,633元 (₨121,145) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)