Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,261 ($2,248) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)