Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,770元 (€2,401) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)