Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.781 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,329 (€1,970) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (11 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)