Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,084元 (€2,603) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)