Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,912 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,002 (€2,173) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)