Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36302 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,965 (E£ 16,432) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)