Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,379 (10,540,470 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)