Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,704 (9,101,644 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)