Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02069 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,921 (673,014 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)