Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01926 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,107 (524,760 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (42 minutes ago)