Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44757 CNY / ERN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,635 (Nakfa30,464) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)