Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.800 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,789 (10,436 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)