Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,562 (11,011 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (26 minutes ago)