Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.881 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,683元 (10,995 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)