Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.031 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,221 (8,973 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)