Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,408 (6,681 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)