Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.916 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,022元 (7,842 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)