Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,458 (6,353 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)