Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.947 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,994 (6,159 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)