Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.977 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,978元 (7,578 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)