Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.338 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,871 ($2,504) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)