Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06158 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,412元 (¥217,802) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)