Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06144 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,227 (¥215,274) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (26 minutes ago)