Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,099 (¥303,078) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (18 minutes ago)