Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,636 (4,477,633 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)