Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00286 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,918元 (3,819,456 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)