Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00307 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,259 (6,264,453 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)