Cost of living comparison between Arkhangelsk, Russia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10786 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,187 (руб 112,993) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)