Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01014 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,978 (CH$1,082,917) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)