Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,348 (€2,457) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)