Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.953 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,488 (S/. 5,369) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)