Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,626 (﷼ 41,030,273) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)