Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,426 (2,856,144 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)