Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00569 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 59% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,522 (3,081,778 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)