Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,926元 (2,731,425 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)