Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,863 (5,122,983 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)