Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,001元 (2,668,703 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)