Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,367 (﷼ 50,223,039) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)