Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.687 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,421 (5,586 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)