Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.852 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,986元 (R$ 6,471) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)