Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01950 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,093 (466,364 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)