Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01885 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,865元 (576,385 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)