Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.702 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,669 (Dinar 2,955) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)