Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.652 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,235 (Dinar 1,682) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)