Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.750 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,988 (Dinar 3,076) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (30 minutes ago)