Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,237元 (₩3,947,707) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)