Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,131 (₩3,614,164) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)