Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,515 (₩5,293,185) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 2 hours ago)