Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.899 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,193元 (€2,556) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)