Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,613 (€3,710) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (44 minutes ago)