Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 82% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,337 (€2,091) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)