Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12688 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,830 (Php101,124) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)