Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12142 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,476 (Php69,802) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)