Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.227 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,462元 (5,266TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (41 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)