Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,417 (5,520TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)