Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.906 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,153 (4,803TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (40 minutes ago)