Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.232 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,697元 (6,247TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)