Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,934 (7,812TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)