Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,215 (Q17,651) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)