Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,283 (Q15,361) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)