Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,350 (6,779,588 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)