Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,343 (6,529,250 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)