Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,131 (3,405,178 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)