Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,957 (5,771TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (25 minutes ago)