Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,478 (₩1,748,757) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (30 minutes ago)