Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,197元 (₩1,992,500) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)