Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,404 (₩2,704,420) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)