Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09803 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,288 (₨115,149) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)