Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.806 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,402元 (R$ 7,420) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)