Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.738 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,085 (R$ 6,955) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)